I’ve been following the Couch to 5k running program, which I downloaded via iTunes podcast a few weeks ago. My friend Claire put together a playlist for it. Since each workout is run three times, it’s nice to have a different track to work out to. Usually by the third time through I’m really sick of the generic techno music in the iTunes podcast.
Here’s week 1:
- Timbaland w/ Miley Cyrus – We Belong to the Music
- Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- Empire of the Sun – Walking on a Dream
- Iggy Pop – The Passenger
- The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition
- DJ Tiesto w/ Tegan and Sara – Feel It In My Bones
- Phoenix – 1901
- Little Boots – New In Town
You can download the full 30 minute running routine (complete with computer generated voice to tell you when to run) here.
Filed under: Exercise